Do you understand how businesses operate and how processes work? Do you have a passion for creating excellent customer experience and would you describe yourself as an excellent advisor and influencer? Read on!
You have a good understanding of the requirements needed to make an organization or department run smoothly. You take the needs of our client into account, and by working from an outside in perspective you include these needs in your advice. You are not afraid of change and possess the skills needed to take the employees of our clients with you in the process. You help organizations creating value for their clients by designing and implementing omni-channel customer journeys, while being able to translate that into organisational monetary value and benefits. You identify improvement opportunities, you lead projects and you achieve outstanding results. While inspiring both clients as well as colleagues, you will deliver high quality projects. Are you ready to create this positive impact?
What you’ll be doing
- You analyze and define strategy, structures and processes and can act as an advisor at multiple levels of an organisation
- You try to understand the real question behind a question and know how to translate that to proposals, projects and programs
- You understand how to deliver excellent customer experiences, fitting with the strategy and positioning of our clients
- You are able to bridge between various divisions and stakeholders of our clients
- You are able to deliver an end-to-end Strategy & Transformation project, taking into account all relevant elements: business, process, people, technology
- You’re not only adding value to our clients, but you also play an important role in sales and the development and growth of our Design & Business division
- You will be working from the Design Thinking Center in Amsterdam or Eindhoven, when you’re not stationed with our clients
What you’ll bring to be successful
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You have at least 3 years experience in management consulting, preferably in result optimization and/or digital strategy and transformation
- You recognize and understand the real problems on the client side and are able to develop effective solutions and/or strategies
- You are able to operate as an independent project manager
- You easily adapt to a new environment and to people in different levels of the organization
- You understand the importance of customer centricity and user / customer experience Preferably, you are familiar with methods like Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile
- You are a real team player and have a natural drive to develop yourself and the people around you
- You have completed a relevant master’s degree
- You have a Driver’s License B
- Problem-solving attitude: You are curious and can detect, follow up and build opportunities in the market with existing and new clients. You are able to listen to the customer(s) and advise on the right solution for your customers.
- Communication skills: You are able to communicate on all levels in the organization, at our Partner and at our customer site by being a natural. It’s in your nature.
- Analytical: You know how to solve complicated issues by picking out the key points. You gather relevant information and are able to relate the collected data. This way, you are able to identify causes and to find appropriate solutions.
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Need to know more in detail? Contact Nienke van Es via +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99 or via e-mail: email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside the Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.