We are looking for a young professional who is proactive in maintaining the financial administration, seeing opportunities for improvement in our financial systems and reporting. We are developing and growing our German business and looking for someone who can support this growth. The finance team is located in Eindhoven and consists of four colleagues. You’ll be in close contact with the Financial manager to help improve our processes and grow our business.
Clients choose us. And once they choose us, they love us. We’re happy and thankful for that. But that’s not enough. We want to know why. Through the years, we’ve learned to
better understand what the main reasons are. We do this together with our personalities and talents. Besides that, there are four important reasons. One of them is our purpose to create a positive impact and inspire others. Together they form our unique formula that wows.
Want to know more? Take a look at our Way of Working (WoW) document:
- Maintaining the financial administration.
- Supporting the financial department in making the monthly report.
- Working on the annual reports with your colleagues.
- Point of contact for our accountant.
- Supporting making the quarterly VAT reporting.
- Working closely together with our HR department for the salary administration.
- Always challenge the existing processes and try to improve them.
- All kinds of hands-on work which is needed to help our company grow and develop in Germany.
What you’ll bring to be successful
- You’re a young professional and are graduated with a bachelor or master in finance / accounting
- You are interested in CRM and IT Systems and want to work with modern solutions like Salesforce and FinancialForce
- Fluency in English and German. Dutch is nice to have.
- You have a high energy level and a “getting things done” attitude.
- In our fast-moving work environment you are able to adapt to different people, quick changes and different levels of the organization.
- You know your way in using Excel.
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast-paced, and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and are developing the Design Thinking Center in Frankfurt for our growing company in Germany. We will provide you with all the necessary tools to work from any place you like, but also to develop yourself. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017, 2018, and 2019 but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating a positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy, you can follow several courses. Interested?
- A playful, fast-paced and diverse environment where we work together as friends and celebrate memorable moments
- An organization that has been named a Great Place to work in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and also is certified B Corp
- A salary based on your experience
- A fulltime Job for 32 -40 hours a week
- Flexible working conditions such as working from home
- Holidays – 26 per year based on full-time employment, the possibility of unlimited purchase
- Apple Macbook Laptop
- Phone Budget € 50,- net per month
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast-growing organization? Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to know more in detail?
Contact Dion Lamkin via email@example.com.
We’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside Germany and Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.