We are looking for a young professional who is flexible and proactive in maintaining the financial administration, seeing opportunities for improvement in our financial systems, and reporting. We are developing and growing our German business and looking for someone who can support this growth and development in Germany (Frankfurt). The finance team is located in the Netherlands and will consist of four colleagues. You’ll be in close contact with the Financial manager in the Netherlands to help our processes improve and business grow. Especially in the beginning, you will spend 5 / 6 months in the Netherlands to get to know the team and the structures of Nextview. After this time you will be working at our office in the center of Frankfurt am Main.
Clients choose us. And once they choose us, they love us. We’re happy and thankful for that. But that’s not enough. We want to know why. Through the years, we’ve learned to
better understand what the main reasons are. We do this together with our personalities and talents. Besides that, there are four important reasons. One of them is our purpose to create a positive impact and inspire others. Together they form our unique formula that wows.
Want to know more? Take a look at our Way of Working (WoW) document
- Maintaining the financial administration in Germany and the Netherlands
- Supporting the financial department in making the monthly report
- Working on the annual reports with your colleagues
- Always challenge the existing processes and try to improve them on a daily basis
- All kind of hands-on work which is needed to help our company grow and develop in Germany
What you’ll bring to be successful
- You have graduated with a bachelor (master) in finance and worked for at least one year in a financial role
- You are interested in CRM and IT Systems and want to work with modern solutions (Salesforce)
- Your German and English is fluent. Dutch nice to have
- Approaching the daily work with a high energy level and a “can-do” attitude is naturally for you
- The way you work is a balanced mix of working on your own and being a team player
- You have a natural drive to improve yourself and the people around you
- In our fast-moving work environment you are able to adapt to different people, quick changes and different levels of the organization
- You know your way in using Excel
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast-paced, and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and are developing the Design Thinking Center in Frankfurt for our growing company in Germany. We will provide you with all the necessary tools to work from any place you like, but also to develop yourself. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017, 2018, and 2019 but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating a positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy, you can follow several courses. Interested?
- A playful, fast-paced and diverse environment where we work together as friends and celebrate memorable moments
- An organization that has been named a Great Place to work in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and also is certified B Corp
- A salary based on your experience
- A fulltime Job for 32 -40 hours a week
- Flexible working conditions such as working from home
- Holidays – 30 per year based on full-time employment, the possibility of unlimited purchase
- Apple Macbook Laptop
- Phone Budget € 50,- net per month
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast-growing organization? Apply by sending an email to email@example.com.
Need to know more in detail?
Contact Thomas Neuhauser via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside Germany will not be taken into consideration.