As a Salesforce Data & Analytics Consultant, you will be working onsite with Nextview clients to improve their business and realise their (digital) data driven ambitions. This role is one of a creating, developing and/or configuration role during Salesforce implementations. You will build expertise in all aspects of Data & Analytics (such as KPI’s, ETL, Reporting, Dashboarding, Business Intelligence, Data Management & Data Migration) with software products in and around the Salesforce ecosystem (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Tableau). You will be part of a team implementing and configuring Salesforce products, adjusting the technology to suit the customer’s requirements and wishes, and to meet the quality Nextview stands for. You will work with senior colleagues to understand the customers requirements, to determine the best solution designs, and foremost to build the products. In this role, you’ll be working in Nextview’s Data & Analytics Practice.
You will be a junior or medior (Salesforce) Consultant and your role will include you to
- Advise and help clients improve their business decisions through the use of Data & Analytical technology, organisation, business processes, and best-practices
- Build, configure and implement the solutions and data-products. You aim to be(come) an expert in Data & Analytics in the Salesforce ecosystem. This will at first mean configuration of the Salesforce clouds (Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud), and will later grow into Salesforce Einstein (Analytics, Sales, Service, Tableau).
- Support and facilitate Seniors and Managers in organizing diverse workshops and meetings (with our Design Thinking methods) and creating documentation & report-outs. Find your way into the Customer their organisation and meet with their experts to make the project a success.
- Analyse, Map and Model data-fields between different systems, extract, transform and migrate data.
- Actively improve your expertise and skills, scouting new trends, learning and leverage new Salesforce capabilities on Data, Analytics and AI
Desired competencies, skills and knowledge
Additional to your ability and motivation to carry the above responsibilities successfully, we value candidates who have
- Customer Focus. You know how to work customer focused. Everything you do is tailored to help your customer as best as possible. This means knowing how to tailor the solution you are implementing to the customer industry, business goals and requirements, but also to connect/align your behavior to the culture and language of the customer. It is about them, not us.
- Curiosity and Enthusiasm for skills and knowledge in the domain. You have an above average interest and talent in the Data & Analytics field. You have an educational background, and perhaps 0-2 years experience, in a modern Business Analytical environment. Technical skills are a pre. Salesforce (Admin & Einstein) and Tableau certifications will be in your learning path. Skills in related technologies such as Alteryx, SQL, Azure, Teradata, Oracle, Informatica, PowerBI, Microstrategy, Qlik are also a pre.
- Team-player & Self-reliant. You take initiative and responsibility. You adjust your behavior to what the team needs to be high-performing. You have a sense for the right situational behavior. Being acquainted with Agile/Scrum/Developer methodologies is a pre, as well as any experience you have with IT-implementations (requirements gathering, design,develop, test, release, go-live);
- Planning & Organising. To be successful in turbulent surroundings, you need to plan and organise your work as a pro. You manage expectations, inform others (like customers and colleagues) and make sure that everything is going as planned. You keep your promises.
- Trusted Advisor / Consultancy skills. You can build relationships and earn trust. You are strong in critical thinking, have good professional communication (Dutch & English), story-telling, presentation skills (slides) and a sense for politics/diplomacy.
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply below! Need to know more in detail? Contact Luuk Martens via email: email@example.com.
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside the Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.