Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Then we would like to invite you to play a key role in the next level growth of Nextview, the number one – Salesforce Ventures backed – boutique Salesforce consultancy firm in The Netherlands. We help our clients create positive impact through Design Thinking and innovative technological solutions. These are our values:
- We simply deliver excellence
- We do business with our heart
- We work as friends
What you’ll be doing
As a Marketing Manager you will work closely with an awesome team of talented people to create marketing campaigns and run demand generation programs across our focus Industries.
- Create & Drive integrated co-marketing / lead generation programs, with strategic partners Salesforce and Gartner, across focus Industries & Products with strong focus on online B2B journey
- Guard & expand Nextview brand across all channels in multiple countries
- Drive demand generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Co-Create product and industry materials ranging from web copy to presentations to whitepapers, press releases and more.
- Assess market landscape, trends and opportunities, and evaluate priorities within the industry to set the strategic focus.
You will report to me, Lars Klumpes, I’m the Director Sales & Marketing and you will be part of my Marketing & Sales team (5FTE). You will be working together with our great team of industry leads, practice managers and service and sales cloud consultants (60 FTE).
What you’ll need to be successful
- Strong audience marketing skills: experience with Design Thinking (personas) and messaging for various audience segments. Familiarity with enterprise software (Salesforce) trends and buying patterns.
- Data-Driven. Curiosity for data and our customers. Understanding of basic analytical and statistical techniques.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment. Strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills. Excellent writing ability, including the ability to communicate technical concepts. Strong storytelling and presentation skills. The ability to write clear and compelling copy for the website, the press and other outlets.
- Experienced. 2-4 years in an international (B2B) consulting marketing, industry marketing or product marketing role, or equivalent experience. Experience working within Professional Services, Manufacturing or Financial Services strongly desirable.
- Bachelor’s / Master degree required preferably in Marketing, Communications, or related field. A well-rounded marketer versed in customer-focused comms, community and earned media programs.
- Fluent in Dutch & English, German desirable.
- Great Google suite, WordPress & Adobe skills, Salesforce Pardot skills are a plus!
What we offer
Your compensation will be based on a competitive salary and a bonus to make sure that success is well rewarded. We will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. At our own Nextview Academy you can follow courses for lifelong learning.
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We’ll grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments. Nextview has been awarded as a Great Place to Work in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are a certified B Corp; a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of our growing team? Apply below!
Want to know more in detail about this sales executive role? Contact Lars Klumpes via +31-6 46040338 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to welcoming you as our new colleague during our traditional welcome on board champagne breakfast!