Salesforce is set to grow substantially and so are we!
Are you a top-performing solution sales executive looking for your next career move? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant sales experience in the consulting world, you may be interested in an opportunity with our Consulting Sales & Marketing team. We would like to welcome you to play a key role in the next level of growth of Nextview and strengthen our leading market position.
Within the Sales & Marketing team of Nextview, you are responsible for driving business growth. You identify, develop and close opportunities within both existing and new clients by working together with our Marketing team, Industry leads, Practice Managers and Consultants. Your external focus is on building relationships with our partner Salesforce and of course our clients. You will be selling implementations for the complete Salesforce Cloud portfolio. You are not necessarily a technology expert, but you have a fundamental passion for digital technology and the business value it brings. You are able to sell vision and value to both Business and IT leaders while building trust.
What you’ll be doing
- You create sales pipeline with potential clients that fit our Industry & Product focus
- You develop opportunities across both new and existing clients by creating buy-in from stakeholders at all levels in our clients organisation
- You meticulously keep track of and drive all activities across your clients and opportunities in Salesforce
- You support demand generation initiatives such as events & trade fairs etc.
- You build trust and credibility by sharing knowledge on a regular basis with clients
- You create winning proposals and crisp statements of work (SOW) for our clients by working together with our Industry Leads, Practice Managers and Consultants.
- You develop and implement joint sales strategies with Salesforce Account Executives & Regional Vice Presidents.
- You achieve & overachieve your annual order intake targets on a consistent basis
As a Senior Sales Executive you report directly to our Director Sales & Marketing. You are part of our Marketing & Sales team (5FTE) and you will be working from the Design Thinking Center in Eindhoven
What you’ll bring to be successful
- More than 8 years of experience as an Account Executive in a professional services organization
- A track record of success in (over)achieving sales targets with large accounts
- A good understanding of the Salesforce portfolio of clouds, ecosystem and the Salesforce marketplace for cloud applications
- Rich experience in selling project-based professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small transactions
- Excellent skills to leverage C-level and Line of Business relationships
- An existing network of clients or contacts in at least one of the following industries (Financial Services, Manufacturing & CPG or Professional Services & Utilities)
- Strong ability to coordinate the creation of simple proposals for complex projects
- Have a track record of self-starting, risk taking and a strong drive to succeed
- Fluency in both Dutch & English
- Ability to negotiate complex deals
- Problem-solving ability: You are curious and you can see, follow up and build up opportunities in the market with existing and new clients. You are able to listen to the client (s) and give advice on the right solution for your clients
- Client focus: The client is your reference. You are able to build new relationships and build existing relationships. You know how client involvement really works and how you can become a reliable partner. You know what “hunting”, networking and collaboration can mean for you. Together they are the key to success
- Communication skills: You are a star at communicating at all levels in the organization, at our partner and at the client by being yourself. Communication is in your nature
- Strong results-oriented: A “no” does not exist in your vocabulary. It gives you energy to take an extra step to make it even more successful without being intrusive
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017, 2018 and 2019, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses for lifelong learning. Your compensation will be based on 60% fixed and 40% variable salary to make sure that success is well rewarded. Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply by sending an email to email@example.com, Need to know more in detail? Contact Nienke van Es via +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.