The role in our organisation
As a Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant you will work onsite with Nextview clients. The role is focused on Salesforce.com customer implementations, specifically Salesforce’s Service Cloud solution and related technologies. You will be advising customers, analyze client requirements, develop designs and implement Salesforce.com solutions. In this role, you’ll be working in Nextview’s Customer practice.
We are looking for individuals who will join us in continuously improving the world of customer service, helping our clients offering great service to their customers and with that adding value to their propositions. Nextview does this by analysing the company, spotting areas of improvement and act on them with the power of the Salesforce.com platform. A candidate should have excellent technical acumen, and the ability to convert plans into solutions that work in order to achieve customer success. We strive to offer our clients creative technical solutions and show the ability to prioritise and manage customer expectations. You have great communication and presentation skills, are personable and very well able to work in a team. You will use your skills and expertise to work on various assignments together with your colleagues. You will be in contact with your clients and advise them based on your technical and functional experience. In this role you will build your work experience in projects and by achieving certifications and have the opportunity to grow into more senior roles.
We are looking for proactive consultants who:
- Have great listening skills; the ability to get a full understanding of customer needs. Being able to define specific client requirements; translate customer requirements into a solid implementation plans, with a focus on customer success
- Evaluates and manages multiple customer solutions and projects
- Has advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration, specifically Salesforce Service Cloud (Service Console, Entitlement processes, Omni channel, CTI integrations, Knowledge management etc.)
- Is a team player with great interpersonal skills; the ability to collaborate with clients and team members in order to achieve excellent results
- Motivates, develops and builds teams; identifying talent and working to grow skills
- Strong customer facing skills; the ability to build and manage long term client relationship
- Strong analytical skills; being able to define customer needs
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in working with different technologies and develop expertise regarding Salesforce.com platform solutions
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with technical Salesforce.com implementations of customer projects
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, transformation and data loads
- Experience with implementing and configuring Service Cloud. In the possession of the related Salesforce certification or capable to get the certification shortly
- Experience with Customer Service & Call Centers
- Customer Focus: You know how to work customer focused. Everything you do is to impress your customer and make the solution better than before. Not only the solution you offer, but in your communication as well. You are able to speak the language of the customer and have the right skills to know how we can create a positive impact
- Leading: You are the expert. Others will see you as a professional. You can lead a team of professionals, but also know when to delegate tasks to the team. Motivating then at the right moment and have a sixth sense for situations and how to approach them. A great leader know that results are made with a team
- Building relationships: Building relationships is not only a commercial activity. Is this position it’s key to be successful. Because of your relation skills you are able to build your own team of professionals and to make sure that the are a right fit to our culture and for our customers. Because of your relations at our customers you are able to build out solutions and to build trust
- Planning & Organising: To be successful in a turbulent surroundings, you need to plan and organise your work as a pro. Inform others (like customers and colleagues) and make sure that everything is going as planned
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Need to know more in detail? Contact Nienke van Es via +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside the Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.