In this newly created key position you will be responsible leading the Salesforce Managed Services delivery for our clients of varying size and degrees of complexity in our focus industries Financial Services, Professional Services & Utilities and Manufacturing & Consumer Goods.
This year we bring our Salesforce Managed Services to the next professional level for our strong growing client base. It is our ambition to grow our customer satisfaction continuously in the complete life cycle of their use of the Salesforce platform from orientation to run and optimize.
Is Customer Satisfaction in your DNA and are you able to combine that with optimizing your team performance and do you have a commercial attitude? Read on!
You will be leading our Salesforce Managed Services with end-to-end responsibility. With your service delivery experience maximize Customer Satisfaction by managing priorities, handling escalation and support the clients in the continuous improvement of the use of the Salesforce platform. You manage and motivate your onshore and offshore team and work closely together with Nextview consultants and engagement leads. You optimize the financial performance of the Managed Services proposition from a resourcing and commercial perspective.
What you’ll be doing
- You manage the overall service and profitability of our Managed Services
- You collaborate with sales in new opportunities for Managed Services
- You onboard new clients and you ensure that our customers are served in accordance with the contracts we have agreed with the customer.
- You monitor ticket progress and hours spent, set priorities in processing and organize and build the necessary resources, capacity and competencies of your team members.
- You manage the contracts, client contacts, evaluations, escalation and identify new opportunities to improve the service to our clients
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of services and working methods
What you’ll bring to be successful
- You have at least 5 years experience in leading Service Management for platform technology successfully
- You are experienced and / or certified in Agile and Prince2 project delivery methodology
- You have experience using management tools for maintaining contracts, resource management and quality management
- You have experience in various delivery methodologies (waterval, agile, scrum, devops)
- You have understanding of the Salesforce Platform and you’re certified in or willing to obtain the Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant certifications
- You have experience in complex assignments or serving multi-faceted clients
- You have strong relationship building and communication skills
- You are high energy level and you have a “can do” attitude
- You have the ability to handle & support conflicting priorities
- You are a real team player and have a natural drive to develop yourself and the people around you
- You recognize and understand the real challenges on the client side and are able to develop effective solutions and/or strategies
- You easily adapt to a new environment and to people in different levels of the organization
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You have completed a relevant master’s degree
- You have a Driver’s License B
- Stress resistant
- Problem-solving attitude
- Communication skills
- Stakeholder management
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Need to know more in detail? Contact Nienke van Es via +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside the Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.