Are you the Service Designer who will make the difference in our design-led Salesforce implementations? Service Design is the key element in our customer and user centric approach transforming our client’s marketing, sales and service processes and organisations. You will be part of our Advisory practice, a senior team with Industry experts, Business Consultants and Service Designers.
Is Customer Satisfaction in your DNA and are you able to combine that with optimizing your team performance and do you have a commercial attitude? Read on!
The designer we’re looking for is ...
An all round service designer with a history within the digital design field. Who is able to take up different roles within one project:
- Facilitator: Orchestrating the process of gathering user needs at the client, stakeholder involvement by facilitating workshops, facilitating the co-creating process of a multidisciplinary team of Nextview colleagues as well as our clients stakeholders, initiating change, etc.
- Strategic designer: Unravel the strategic goals of the company, ability to translate the abstract strategy into future vision for customer experience, roadmap for IT-development with a focus on the role of Salesforce
- Service designer: Leading the necessary research to unravel customer and/or user needs, translation into concrete optimization of the customer experiences and employees ‘way of working’, organisational changes
- UX/UI designer: Translating the experiences into concrete digital solutions feasible within Salesforce
A proven track record as a service designer is of course a must, but not enough. Knowledge and/or experience with Salesforce is a pre, but not a necessity. The intrinsic drive and guts to take colleagues and clients at all organisational levels on a (brilliant) journey to the heart of the customer. That’s what makes the difference.
What you’ll be doing
- You run the service design process as part of our Salesforce implementation projects in a way that their outcome meets clients needs, working closely together with our client and your colleagues
- During our projects you co-create the different layers of the Service Blueprint together with the multidisciplinary team. Layers describing the customer experience flow, touchpoints, employee experience flow which all lead to a well defined set of needs and wishes for the Salesforce platform. You’re able to make insights visual to share these throughout the organisation
- Within the sprints you support the SCRUM team with design, refinement, demo’s and UX/UI
- You will be closely connected to training and change and adoption management
- You’ll be working at our clients site, using our design thinking centres as a creative hub to enable our client to ‘leave the beaten track’
- Continuously you develop tools and methods to support and improve our design thinking approach as part of our overall proposition
- Continuously you train our colleagues in the principles of design thinking
What you’ll bring to be successful
- You have a strong passion for business- and digital transformation
- You have proven experience as Service Designer of digital services including user research, visualising skills, prototyping and data analysis
- You have the ability to apply Service Design and UX in projects and teams less familiar with their principles
- You are a real team player, leading and facilitating workshops comes you natural
- Empathic skills and stakeholder management: You easily adapt to a new environment and you have the ability to level with people in different levels of the organization
- You have experience in the Agile way of working
- Experience with design tools, such as customer journey, service blueprints, stakeholder mapping, user scenario building, digital prototyping
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You have completed a relevant master’s degree in industrial, service or interaction design
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as (design) consultant is a pre
- Experience in marketing, sales and service environments is a pre
- You have a Driver’s License B
- Concept thinker
- Problem-solving attitude
- Communication skills
- Visualisation skills
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Need to know more in detail? Contact Nienke van Es via +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside the Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.