You have an excellent understanding of the Field Service environment within the Manufacturing and/or Professional Services, Utilities industry. You know the challenges, you understand the dynamics and can guide clients on strategic, tactical and operational level in their journey of optimizing their Field Service operation as part of their customer journey. You will be leading the continuous development of our Field Service proposition. You identify opportunities, you will be the functional lead in our projects and you achieve outstanding results. While inspiring both clients as well as colleagues, you will deliver high quality projects. Are you ready to create this positive impact?
What you’ll be doing
- You will be leading our Field Service proposition and take responsibility for the further development of this proposition and will be working closely together with our Industry Leads
- You actively promote our Field Service proposition by public speaking, during events and in close collaboration with Salesforce and our client executives
- You are able to bridge between various divisions and stakeholders of our clients as well as within Nextview
- You will be the functional lead in delivering end-to-end Salesforce Field Service projects, taking into account all relevant elements: business, process, people, technology focussing on client success
- You will be working from the Design Thinking Center in Amsterdam or Eindhoven, when you’re not stationed with our clients
What you’ll bring to be successful
- Strong background in designing and delivering Field Service implementation and optimization projects
- You have at least 5 years recent experience in management consulting
- You have at least 7 years experience in Field Service environment
- Certified in Salesforce Field Service
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- You are a real team player and have a natural drive to develop yourself and the people around you
- You are inspiring and enthusiastic and you are able to mobilise teams
- You easily adapt to a new environment and to people in different levels of the organization
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You have completed a relevant master’s degree
- You have a Driver’s License B
- Concept thinker: You see trends, translate them into a vision and value propositions
- Problem-solving attitude: You are curious and can detect, follow up and build opportunities in the market with existing and new clients. You are able to listen to the customer(s) and advise on the right solution for your customers
- Communication skills: You are able to communicate on all levels in the organization, at our Partner and at our customer site by being a natural. It’s in your nature
- Analytical: You know how to solve complicated issues by picking out the key points. You gather relevant information and are able to relate the collected data. This way, you are able to identify causes and to find appropriate solutions
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Need to know more in detail? Contact Nienke van Es via +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99 or via e-mail: email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside the Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.