As a Salesforce Data & Analytics Consultant you will be working onsite with Nextview clients to improve their business and realise their (digital) data driven ambitions. This role is one of a cooperative foreman, leading software-implementations in and around the Salesforce ecosystem (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Tableau) and will specialise in roles and projects that have a high relation to Data & Analytics (involving topics like KPI’s, ETL, Reporting, Dashboarding, Business Intelligence, Data Management & Data Migration). You will be advising customers, analyze client requirements, manage stakeholders, plan and execute projects and configure software products (Salesforce). You will lead and coach small teams of Nextview or Client colleagues to deliver the right scope at the right time for the right budget. In this role, you’ll be working in Nextview’s Data & Analytics Practice.
You will be a Senior (Salesforce) Consultant and your role will include you to:
- Advise and Inspire clients on how they can improve their business decisions through the use of Data & Analytical technology, organisation, business processes and best-practices
- As a cooperative foreman, build, configure and implement the solutions and data-products. You will be(come) an expert in Data & Analytics in the Salesforce ecosystem, reviewing the work of colleagues and teaching junior colleagues the skills and knowledge to ensure the quality of our implementation
- Lead, organise and facilitate diverse workshops and meetings. This could mean a workshop to create strategic roadmap or define the right KPI’s, or a white-board session to help the team to create the best UX-designs and/or day-to-day meetings to facilitate information sharing within the team (Agile/Scrum ceremonies)
- Create and track realistic Business Cases for projects, to promise and prove the value the project will deliver
- Create and set up realistic project plans, identifying the right milestones, activities, timeline and team-roles. You chase and document actions and tasks. You are on a project level end-responsible to deliver the desired project value
- Identify, Monitor and Mitigate project-risks, ranging from technical to business and internal to external dimensions. Explain/Advise on project best-practices, pitfalls and risks that are specific to Data & Analytical projects
- Coach colleagues and clients, delegate tasks & responsibilities, manage stakeholders and provide feedback and support in any way to create a high-performing and fun project-team that people will love to work in
Desired competencies, skills and knowledge
Additional to your ability and motivation to carry the above responsibilities successfully, we value candidates who have:
- Customer Focus: You know how to work customer focused. Everything you do is tailored to help your customer as best as possible. This means knowing how to tailor the solution you are implementing to the customer industry, business goals and requirements, but also to connect/align your behavior to the culture and language of the customer
- Strong Domain knowledge and enthusiasm: You have an above average understanding of past and future trends and technologies in the Data & Analytics field. You have around 5 years experience in a modern Business Intelligence, (Master) Data Management, Data Engineering and/or Analytical environment. Others see you as a professional in the field. Technical Knowledge and/or Understanding of Business Intelligence Architecture is a pre. Salesforce (Admin & Einstein) and Tableau certifications will be in your learning path. At least one or more skills in related technologies such as (Alteryx, SQL, Azure, Teradata, Oracle, Informatica, PowerBI, Microstrategy, Qlik)
- Leadership: You take initiative and responsibility. You are seen as a leader, and you know how to approach projects and lead high-performing teams. You have a sense for the right situational behavior. You have a track-record of around 2 years in (Agile/Scrum) Project Lead / Project Management roles. You have seen all aspects of IT-implementations at least once (requirements, design,develop, test, release, go-live)
- Planning & Organising: To be successful in turbulent surroundings, you need to plan and organise your work as a pro. You manage expectations, inform others (like customers and colleagues) and make sure that everything is going as planned. You keep your promises
- Trusted Advisor / Consultancy skills: On top of your domain-expertise, you know yourself well. You can build relationships and earn trust. You are strong in critical thinking, have good professional communication (Dutch & English), strong story-telling, decent presentation skills (slides) and a sense for politics/diplomacy. You are able to manage tough discussions without risking your relationship with colleagues and clients
- Customer Focus
- Motivating others
- Developing others
- Attract and develop talent
- Organizational Agility
- Strategic Vision
- Commercial focus
- Great understanding of business processes
- Professional & Personal Development
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Need to know more in detail? Contact Nienke van Es via +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside the Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.