As a senior member of our Advisory team you will be responsible leading the delivery of Digital transformation projects of varying size and degrees of complexity in our focus industries Financial Services, Professional Services & Utilities and Manufacturing & Consumer Goods. These projects are always related to our value themes around:
- Digitizing processes to optimize business
- Creating value through Customer Centricity
- Bringing your data to life
We do this by implementing the Salesforce platform including custom developments, (complex) integrations and data migrations. Our projects usually include most of these areas and often have a significant organisational change management and adoption component that needs to be led too. Our delivery approaches follow mostly Agile and sometimes hybrid methodologies. Members of the team can also be called on to undertake project quality reviews and provide client mentoring and guidance.
Do you have a track record in leading projects with outstanding results? Read on!
You will be leading end-to-end Salesforce projects from strategy, discover, design and deliver and work closely together with our implementation teams. You are not afraid of change and possess the skills needed to take the employees of our clients with you in the process. You identify improvement opportunities, you lead projects within time and budget with high customer satisfaction and you achieve outstanding results. While inspiring both clients as well as colleagues, you will deliver high quality projects.
What you’ll be doing
- You define, develop and actively manage implementation schedules, project budgets and actively recognize and mitigate risks
- You manage project scope and utilize appropriate change control mechanisms from inception to closure
- You assemble capable personnel to form the project team, prepare team for project kickoff, develop a collaborative culture and provide coaching to optimize performance
- You define, implement and guard the governance within the project in close collaboration with the client
- You clearly communicate realistic project delivery commitments and consistently deliver against those commitments
- You develop a clear definition of project success from the client’s perspective for clear definition and measurement of Customer Satisfaction
- You are able to bridge between various divisions and stakeholders of our clients as well as within Nextview
- You will be leading and delivering end-to-end Salesforce projects, taking into account all relevant elements: business, process, people, technology, focussing on client success
- You will be working from the Design Thinking Center in Amsterdam or Eindhoven, when you’re not stationed with our clients
- You will liaise with counterparts at Salesforce
What you’ll bring to be successful
- You have at least 10 years experience in leading full life cycle complex projects
- You are experienced and / or certified in Agile and Prince2 project delivery methodology
- You have understanding of the Salesforce platform and certified or the willingness to certify in Salesforce Admin, Sales and Service
- You have functional knowledge of marketing, sales and service processes and ERP
- You have experience using project management tools for maintaining scope, schedule, budget and quality management
- You have strong relationship building and communication skills
- You are high energy level and you have a “can do” attitude
- You have the ability to handle & support conflicting priorities
- You are a real team player and have a natural drive to develop yourself and the people around you
- You recognize and understand the real challenges on the client side and are able to develop effective solutions and/or strategies
- You easily adapt to a new environment and to people in different levels of the organization
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You have completed a relevant master’s degree
- You have a Driver’s License B
- Problem-solving attitude
- Communication skills
- Stakeholder management
What we offer
Working at Nextview means working in a playful, fast paced and diverse environment. We have our own Design Thinking Centers in Amsterdam and Eindhoven and will provide you with all necessary tools to work from any place you like. Not only has Nextview been named a Great Place to Work in 2017 and 2018, but we are also a certified B Corp where we all work together as friends towards our bigger purpose: creating positive impact. We grab every opportunity to celebrate memorable moments, and at our own Nextview Academy you can follow several courses.Interested?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a great team in a fast growing organisation? Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Need to know more in detail? Contact Nienke van Es via +31 (0)6 24 38 87 99 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide a visa sponsorship or a work permit for non-EU citizens. All applicants outside the Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.