Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience (ADX-201)
Extensive and interactive, Administrative Essentials in Lightning Experience is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce Lightning. It’s a must for new administrators, and we recommend completing this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
01. Who Should Attend
- New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Experience, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality, and completion of the following online courses, which are available at help.salesforce.com.
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud
- We also strongly recommend you complete the Get Started with Lightning Experience trail in Trailhead to get the most out of this course.
03. Course Objectives
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes in Lightning Experience.
- Learn how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning. Maintain and import clean data in Lightning.
- Use Lightning features to create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Understand how workflow automation complies with Lightning.
Dutch or English
The course days are facilitated by experienced and certified Salesforce instructors.
Subscribe to a Training
Curious to find out more about our trainings? Get in touch with us. We’d love to have a chat with you over a good cup of coffee.