Declarative Development for Platform App Builders in Lightning Experience (DEX-402)
Are you ready to move beyond Salesforce administration to unlock even greater capabilities through declarative programming? Master Salesforce’s suite of click-not-code options for developing valuable apps and functionality over five days of guided scenarios, lectures, and discussion. Build your knowledge of app deployment, automation tools, security, UI customization, and more!
01. Who Should Attend
- Ideal for administrators, programmers, and point-and-click developers who want to understand the declarative development tools available on the platform.
- At least six months of proven experience administering a Salesforce organization, as demonstrated through the successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
- At least six months building custom elements in Salesforce, such as page layouts, fields, workflow, and Process Builder.
03. Course Objectives
- Design and manage the correct data model based on business requirements
- Configure application security
- Define business logic and process automation
- Design user interfaces
- Customize applications for mobile use and Lightning Experience
- Deploy applications
Dutch or English
The course days are facilitated by experienced and certified Salesforce instructors.
Subscribe to a Training
Curious to find out more about our trainings? Get in touch with us. We’d love to have a chat with you over a good cup of coffee.