Programmatic Development using Apex and Visualforce in Lightning Experience (DEX-450)
Are you a programmer who wants to understand how to customize applications programmatically on the Salesforce platform?
01. Who Should Attend
- 1 year programming in Java (or another object-oriented programming language)
- Basic data modeling for relational databases
- Basic SQL
- Basic HTML
03. Course Objectives
- Create and modify objects using the declarative interface
- Write business logic customizations using Apex triggers and classes. Those customizations will use SOQL and DML.
- Design programmatic solutions that take advantage of declarative customizations
- Describe how your trigger code works within the basics of the Save Order of Execution
- Describe some of the fundamental aspects of designing programs on a multi-tenant platform
- Write Visualforce markup and code to customize the user interface
- Use the built-in testing framework to test Apex and Visualforces
Dutch or English
The course days are facilitated by experienced and certified Salesforce instructors.
Subscribe to a Training
Curious to find out more about our trainings? Get in touch with us. We’d love to have a chat with you over a good cup of coffee.