Do you want to digitise, transform, and connect your business to provide excellent services and great experiences to your customers and boost your employees? In combination with our expertise and experience, Salesforce Customer 360 Platform is the ultimate platform to meet your challenges.
Build a foundation for success
The Salesforce Platform is a secure and scalable foundation for all Salesforce products and services. This environment matches and connects Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and other clouds and solutions with individual business needs. It also provides you with an app development platform, so that your customers and employees can take full advantage of the Salesforce Platform for an integrated and connected experience.
With Salesforce Platform:
- Develop your applications with clicks or code
- Shorten your time-to-market for each application
- Digitise and automate every business process
- Integrate and connect to anything
Benefit from the highlights of Salesforce Platform
The Salesforce Platform offers many possibilities that you can use to approach generic or very specific use cases. Below, we’ve listed what we think are the most important features and highlights.
Take advantage of mobile-friendly features
- Deploy proprietary mobile apps for your users via the Salesforce1 mobile app or the mobile SDK. With Salesforce1 Mobile, everything you create or customise in Platform is instantly available on users’ Android or iOS devices. Developers can also use the mobile SDK to build custom mobile apps.
- Empower your customers and employees with a solution you can use on any device.
- Build mobile Salesforce apps for every employee to connect a linked workforce and increase productivity.
- Improve employee productivity by building apps with low code.
Create flows with the Flow Builder
- With the new Flow Builder, you improve the user experience and increase business agility – whether it’s via desktop, mobile, a customer community, or an external website.
- Use flows to:
- Design business logic with point-and-click builders;
- Automate between connected systems;
- Embed visual workflows.
Safe from the start
- Salesforce Platform 360 includes ready-to-use security features that handle user authentication. For example, you can specify which individual or groups of users can view, create, edit, or delete a record or field in the app. Profiles, sharing rules, authorisation sets, and role hierarchies give you precise control over how data is shared between your users.
- In addition, Salesforce Shield includes a set of premium integrated services that encrypt sensitive information, monitor user access, and monitor data history over the past 10 years.
Take an extra step with code
- Although you can do a lot with Salesforce Lightning, the platform for creating and customising business logic, some apps require more customisation. If you’re looking for customisation, you can write your own code that runs on the Lightning Platform with Apex, a highly typed, object-oriented programming language. With Apex code, you build powerful business logic, create custom triggers, and even execute asynchronous calls that run in a separate thread. In short: app building specialists can also get the most out of the Salesforce Platform. With Lightning Web Components, you can create fully customized user experiences to adapt to the specific needs of your business.
Integrate using powerful APIs
- Use REST or SOAP APIs to access, modify, and report on your organisation’s data and to create notifications when it changes. Update your data model programmatically with our Metadata API and receive real-time notifications when data changes with the Platform Streaming API.
- Add Mulesoft Anypoint Platform as integration and API management using standard connectors or build your own customised connector to integrate with any system.
Take it further with Heroku
- Heroku is a flexible platform to expand your Salesforce environment. Build custom apps in the language of your choice and integrate them seamlessly with your business on Salesforce. Use Heroku to process heavy calculations, build custom apps on top of your Salesforce data, or integrate with your other systems.
Want to know more about Salesforce Platform?
We advise and support you in implementing sustainable architectures on Salesforce Platform. We help you to build cool functionalities and deliver results at lightning speed. By bridging the gap between sales, service, marketing, and ERP, we deliver custom apps, integrations, forecasts, and analytics based on the latest technologies available on the Salesforce Platform. Want to know how we can help you? Contact Lars Klumpes to discuss your specific situation over a cup of coffee. We’re happy to help you!